Are you ready to give your presentation? 4-H invites all current members to register for Public Presentations. This is a great event for 4-H youth to practice their public speaking skills, while also showcasing their expertise on a topic of their choosing!
Families can check out the public presentations guide (https://nj4h.rutgers.edu/pdfs/4H-public-presentations.pdf) to learn tips for success!
Participants simply pick a topic, prepare, and present! Dates to present are listed below and you only have to pick one of the two times on one of the three days.
Essex County will host our Public Presentations on Saturday, May 14th from 1:00-3:00 on Rutgers Newark campus, 101 Warren Street, Newark NJ (please note date and venue change from 5/13)
If you are unable to make our Essex County 4-H Presentations day you can choose to register and attend Bergen or Passaic County Public Presentation Night.
If presenting as a group – each youth must register separately for the same date/location.
You will be given the option to select one of three dates:
- Friday, April 29th from 6:00 – 9:00 pm at 1310 Route 23 North Wayne, NJ 07470
- Must register by 4/15
- Friday, May 6th form 6:30 – 9:30 pm at 1 Bergen County Plaza, 3rd Floor, Hackensack, NJ 07601
- Must register by 4/25
- Saturday, May 14th from 1:00 – 3:00 pm at Rutgers Newark at 101 Warren Street, Newark NJ 07102
- Must register by 4/30
Please read through the 4-H Public Presentation Guide for some tips and tricks on giving a Public Presentations.
How to Register:
- Log-on to 4-H Online.
- Click on “Events” from the menu on the left-side of the screen
- Select the blue box in the upper right corner that says, “Register for a new event”.
- Select “Northeast NJ County 4-H Public Presentation Night 2022” and then click “Next”.
- Select registration type and then click “Next”.
- Select the date you will be presenting, answer all the questions in the form and then select next.
- Review health form questions and type/sign at the bottom of the page.
- Review your information, then select “finish” to complete registration.
If you are interested in giving a presentation and need help, please feel free to reach out to your club leaders or to Jennie Thomas (email@example.com)